A Study or Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Ceilings rise to 12' in the foyer, dining room, great room and study of this traditional European design. The study accesses a charming side patio.
- Fireplaces warm both the great room and the hearth room. Both these rooms, as well as the master bedroom, open to the covered grilling porch in back.
- Housed in a private wing, the master suite features a 10' boxed ceiling, his and her walk-in closets, a corner whirlpool tub and other amenities.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms, one with a built-in desk, each access the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard on main level; 8' in bonus area.
- Foundation options: basement, daylight basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See these house plans: 5954ND and
- 59427ND which features a finished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,606 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 751 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Entry: 31 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick