A Touch of Europe
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and stucco combine to create a European facade on the exterior of this attractive family home plan.
- Columns introduce the study and the formal dining room off the two-story foyer which rises approximately 19'.
- Built-ins flank the firepace in the grand room with 11' coffered ceilings.
- A bright and airy breakfast nook - also with 11' ceilings - will beckon you in the mornings with a patio close by.
- Bask in the luxury of the master suite with its own sitting room with fireplace and its own covered porch with yet another fireplace.
- Each of the three additional bedrooms on this level are generously-sized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"