3 - 4
About This Plan
- Graceful and elegant, this French Country house plan has a stately appearance.
- Inside, an interior column is used to keep the views open from the dining room to the foyer and family room.
- The big fireplace in the family room can be seen as soon as you enter the home.
- Views easily wrap around to the kitchen and eating nook, thanks to the open layout.
- The master bedroom is isolated at the back of the home away from street noise.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and a nearby full bathroom.
- The remaining two large bedrooms are over on the opposite side of the home.
- The two car garage is side load for a corner lot and offers extra storage, both open and closed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick