Acadian Beauty with Spacious Rear Porch
About This Plan
- The dormer over the front entrance brings attention to the beautiful hip roof of this Southern house plan.
- From the foyer you enter into the living room with its cathedral ceiling and big fireplace.
- A large arch begins the transition to the kitchen and the kitchen island.
- The open layout keeps you connected with gatherings in the living room and the dining area.
- A pocket home office off the dining area is centrally located.
- The very generous rear porch is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the outdoors.
- The master bedroom is located at the rear of the house away from the rest of the house giving it the maximum privacy.
- Homeowners get a whirlpool tub, separate shower, two sink vanity, linen cabinet and a private toilet compartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front