Acadian Home Plan with Private Master Retreat
About This Plan
- From the balanced facade to the decorative shutters and steep hip roof, this French Country home plan is true to its roots.
- Double doors usher you into the foyer with sweeping views of the formal dining room and large family room to greet you.
- The kitchen is enormous with a big center island that gives extra counter space.
- The family bedrooms are off to the right, each with a large walk-in closet.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy of a separate guest suite near the kitchen.
- The crown jewel of the home is the private master retreat with its tray ceiling and over-sized spa bath.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- Storage: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12