Acadian House Plan with Exposed Wood Beams
About This Plan
- Old World charm is added to this French Country home plan with the use of exposed wood beams.
- Only a column separates the formal dining room from the foyer and family room so you gain wonderful views from room to room.
- The brick arch in between the enormous kitchen and family room adds even more charm.
- All the bedrooms are very large and each has a walk-in closet.
- The master suite is set off by itself in back of the home with a built-in safe off the master closet.
- More brick arches can be found on the rear covered porch with its delightful outdoor kitchen.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 260 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 519 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12