Acadian House Plan With Great Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This Acadian style home plan features an open floor plan and well thought out spaces for your family.
- The kitchen is spacious with a large island for entertaining and meal preparation. With an in-kitchen walk-in pantry, and laundry and mud room space between the garage and kitchen, you'll find this home perfect for every day living!
- The living room features a beautiful focal point with the fireplace on the rear wall centered between two sets of french doors leading out to the rear porch which has another fireplace to enjoy relaxing by.
- Both kids' rooms have walk-in closets that are moderately sized with easy access to their bathroom.
- The master suite is planned out logically with a large closet allowing for his and her spaces.
- The rear porch has a fireplace and is accessed by two sets of french doors flanking the fireplace in the living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 403 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12