Acadian House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A courtyard style garage sits to the right of this Acadian house plan that has elegant charm.
- The sheltered front entry porch ushers you into the home where 10' high ceilings unite the main living area.
- From the kitchen sink, you have views of the whole area plus the rear covered porch.
- The split bedroom layout separates the big master suite from the family bedrooms.
- An added benefit is the door in the master closet that takes you directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick