Acadian House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Southern charm rules the outside of this Acadian house plan that offers wonderful sight-lines inside, thanks to the open floor plan.
- From the big kitchen you can see the foyer, dining room and family room all at once.
- With a large island that seats 4 people, a walk-in pantry and a window by the sink, this kitchen is a delight to work in.
- All the rooms in the center of the house benefit from the 11' high ceilings and there's a rear covered porch to relax on.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a quiet master suite away from the other family bedrooms.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12