Acadian House Plan with Safe Room
About This Plan
- Three broad columns support the front porch of this Acadian house plan.
- Inside, you get split bedrooms and a big, open floor plan that makes the home feel larger.
- A rear covered porch is ideal for grilling and relaxing in private.
- Homeowners will appreciate the 18' long utility room that gives you lots of counter space and a sink.
- The quiet office is set in the middle of the house where there are no windows for distraction.
- The large master bedroom has lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- This home comes with a storage room in the garage and a safe room with no windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 69' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick