Acadian House Plan with Safe Room
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof extends over the front porch of this Acadian house plan, giving you a gracious entry into the home.
- A huge open living space combines the family room, kitchen and eating area, making the areae feel huge.
- Extras include a walk-in pantry, a split bedroom layout and a porch, patio and screened porch out back.
- There's even a sink on the porch to keep things clean.
- The garage offers a separate reinforced safe room plus a huge storage area.
- Note the giant master walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick