Acadian House Plan with Second-Level Bonus Room Above Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Brick and clapboard siding adorn the exterior of this Acadian house plan, complete with an elongated front porch for added curb appeal.
- The side-entry garage is attached to the back of the home with 3 stalls, and leads into a mudroom. The nearby, spacious laundry room accommodates even the most active families, and an office nook helps keep paperwork organized and out of sight.
- The generously-sized kitchen features a multi-use island and a large walk-in pantry. The attached keeping room helps family and friends keep the cook in the home entertained.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the covered porch and patio, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The serene master bedroom presents a lavish bathroom with a walk-in closet. A second bedroom includes a full bath, and neighbors a play room near the front of the home.
- For the utmost flexibility, a bonus room sits above the garage, along with a potential third bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 728 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick