Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The 6' deep front porch supports the hip roof of this engaging Acadian house plan.
- Two interior columns provide separation between the kitchen and big family room, allowing sightlines between the two.
- The rear covered porch is twice as deep as the front porch, giving you lots of room for table and chairs.
- In the master suite, a door in the extra-large walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
- The carport in back is side load and has a big storage space to one side.
- The split bedroom layout places the family bedrooms away from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Storage: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick