Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This delightful Acadian house plan treats you to 12' high ceilings in the main living area, elegant columns by the dining room and extra storage from the built-ins that flank the family room fireplace.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you look into the keeping room while preparing meals.
- A cozy pocket office is tucked away by the utility room and a storage closet in the garage opens with double doors.
- The elegant master suite is set off by itself and has a generous walk-in closet, tray ceiling and private bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,364 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick