Acadian-inspired 4-Bed House Plan with 3-Car Garage and Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- The clean and classic exterior of this Acadian-inspired house plan, including the six-timbered front porch with two dormers above (there for aesthetic purposes) - give this design great curb appeal. Inside, a functional interior flow lends a comfortable space for everyday living. An entertainer's dream, the sizable rear porch boasts a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The light and airy center of the home combines the great room with the kitchen and dining area. An oversized, kitchen island offers seating for four, while a walk-in pantry hides behind cabinet doors for quick and easy access.
- The master suite is located on the right and has a luxurious master bath with and a massive walk-in closet. Right by the suite, a barn door opens to reveal the laundry room.
- The hallway off the great room leads to three family bedrooms, two which share a bath and one with its own full bath.
- French doors off the foyer open to your home office with views across the front porch.
- There are two garages attached to the back of the home: a 2-car garage with two bays and drive through access and a separate-and-attached 1-car garage
- Discover a versatile bonus room above the garage which gives you 691 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 56458SM.
Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,048 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 980 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 682 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 277 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 7"
- Depth: 89' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"