Acadian Style with 3 or 4 Beds
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The Southern elegance of this outstanding Acadian house plan is immediately visible right from the street.
- Inside, the open floor plan is a true delight to live with, with the views flowing unobstructed from room to room.
- Choose from three bedrooms and a study or use the study as a fourth bedroom since it has a nearby bathroom.
- A door in the master bedroom leads out to the covered rear porch where you can enjoy the outdoors in the shade.
- The split bedroom layout places the two large family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house from the master suite.
- A big storage closet in the garage opens with double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick