Acadian Style With Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan has an attractive facade with distinctive hip roof styling.
- Step inside the from the covered porch and you'll find a wide open central living space with the dining room, living room and kitchen having a pleasing interplay.
- Seating at the breakfast counter is great for casual eating as is the eating area with views to the back.
- A rear porch gives you space to entertain and enjoy the fresh air all while being covered from the sun's rays.
- The master has a tray ceiling that rises from 9' and maxes out at 12'. The bath has his and her sinks, a shower, tub, and a large walk-in closet. The master suite is private with the other bedrooms located across the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 9"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick