Adorable 3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Shake siding and timber-frame gables add character to this craftsman house plan, while offering a thoughtful interior flow considering form and function.
- The center of the home crafts a comfortable space for everyday living, consisting of an open layout combining the family room, dining room, and kitchen.
- The vaulted ceiling in the family room provides a light and airy feeling, and a back patio promotes outdoor dining and lounging.
- The left wing of the home is where the master suite resides, which includes a tray ceiling, his and hers closets, and a large master bathroom with a custom walk-in shower and dual vanities.
- The work-at-home resident will be pleased with the office space, which is situated behind the double garage and neighbors a powder bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the other side of the home and share a full bathroom, and a spacious bonus room rests above the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 360036DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 7"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick