Magnificent Two-Story House Plan with Main-Level Master and Guest Suite
About This Plan
- The stone trim and accent wall compliment the shake siding and shutters, providing a cohesive exterior on this 4-bedroom house plan.
- Tall ceilings in the foyer, and the family room, provide a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering. Natural light fills the open floor plan, consisting of the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, while a fireplace adds a sense of warmth and comfort.
- A large kitchen island offers bar top seating, which serves as a perfect spot for guests when entertaining. The attached breakfast nook provides access to the covered terrace, complete with a vaulted ceiling.
- The main-level, master suite boasts an elegant step ceiling, and a bathroom with a garden tub in between two vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- A second suite on the main level is the perfect space for guests and neighbors a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, a media center greets you at the top of the stairs, along with two bedrooms, each with access to a full bath. An optional bonus room above the garage increases square footage by 316 and includes a storage room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 360039DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 68' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick