About This Plan
- "Storybook" comes to mind when viewing this adorable cottage home plan with steep pitched roof and mullioned windows.
- A two-story living room with fireplace has access to the side porch and a compact kitchen provides for efficiency.
- The first floor bedroom has window seats set in a bay area while the second floor master suite enjoys a walk-in closet, built-in cabinets and wood beams. The laundry is located on this level.
- The primary roof pitch is 21:12; the secondary roof pitch is 29:12.
- Optional Detached Garage: Get a matching detached garage with plan 43038PF.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 43043PF (965 sq. ft.) and more room with house plan 43002PF (1,204 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 411 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 7"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick