Adorable Tiny Home Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop 494 square feet of charm on this tiny home plan, while horizontal siding pairs with shakes to add texture to the exterior.
- The front door opens into the combined eat-in kitchen and sitting area, with a vaulted ceiling overhead making the space feel larger.
- A window above the kitchen sink overlooks the front yard, and a nearby pantry boosts storage space in the open floor plan.
- The bedroom also includes a vaulted ceiling, along with access to the full bath, complete with a laundry closet.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger version with house plan 22140SL (691 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 8"
- Depth: 24' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss