Cozy One-Level House Plan with Double-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop 691 square feet of charm on this one-level home plan, while horizontal siding pairs with a stone trim to add texture to the exterior.
- The front door opens into the combined eat-in kitchen and sitting area, with a double-sided fireplace serving as the focal point and adding warmth to the living space and bedroom.
- A window above the kitchen sink overlooks the front yard, and a nearby pantry boosts storage space in the open floor plan.
- The adjacent bedroom features a full bath, with a linen closet, and a laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 22139SL (494 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss