Adorable Tudor for a Narrow Lot
About this Plan
- This narrow lot Tudor house plan is loaded with charm from the roped front column to the arched entry porch to the decorative wood trim.
- The large dining room has a built-in cabinet with another around the corner in the kitchen.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom if desired since it has a closet and nearby full bathroom.
- The up-to-the-minute kitchen boasts a wine fridge, cook top with 4 burners and loads of counter space.
- From the kitchen sink, you can keep an eye on family while cooking.
- Double doors take you to the shaded veranda that spans the width of the house.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs and each one gets a big walk-in closet.
- The master walk-in comes with built-ins and his and her sections.
- The second floor laundry room is a marvelous convenience.
See What's Included in this Plan...