ADU Home Plan with Half Wall Separating the Kitchen and Living Room
About This Plan
- A tidy front porch sits in front of this 1-bed tiny house plan. At just 432 square feet, this would make a great ADU or a guest cottage.
- A closet by the front door helps control clutter.
- The living room is partially open to the kitchen which has access to the outdoors. A half wall between the two spaces helps create intimacy while facilitating conversation between the rooms.
- The bedrooms is roomy for a home this size and has direct access to the bathroom which has a convenient stacked washer/dryer as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 22' 6"
- Max ridge height: 13' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12