Affordable 1-Story Modern Prairie Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story modern Prairie-style ranch house plan has a board and batten exterior with a 3-car garage and a split bedroom layout.
- A covered entry takes you to the foyer with a tray ceiling (the master bedroom also has tray ceilings).
- Ahead, the open floor plan combines the great room, dining room and kitchen into one entertaining space.
- For the home's size, the kitchen has a large walk-in pantry. An island with counter seats is a nice, functional touch.
- The master bedroom is split from the other bedrooms and has a large walk-in closet. Vanities are split by a spa tub in the bath and a walk-in shower and compartmented toilet complete the space.
- Across the home, two bedrooms have linear closets and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Basement 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12