Affordable 3-Bed New American House Plan with Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This affordable 3-bed New American house plan - only 2,112 square feet - gives you 280 square feet of bonus room expansion over the garage. A shed dormer - there for aesthetics - is centered above the 8'-deep entry porch. The front door has transoms and side lights and is framed by matching divided windows giving the home great symmetry.
- The foyer is open to the great room with sliding doors that open to the rear porch beyond. A 4' by 8' kitchen island gives you great workspace and there's a walk-in pantry for storage. The dining area has access to the 14' by 17' rear porch which is plenty big enough for outdoor dining and furniture.
- The master suite - and laundry - is located on the left side of the home while two bedrooms share a bathroom on the right.
- The 2-car garage is side loading, and there are 3-car and front-facing garage option upgrades (allow up to 5 business days for any of them) giving this home great flexibility.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 14692RK (2,385 sq. ft.), 14693RK (2,136 sq. ft.) and 14694RK (2,416 sq. ft.).
2-Car Front Garage Option
3-Car Front Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick