Affordable Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This affordable duplex unit can be built as a stand alone or use it to build an entire apartment complex.
- Each unit includes a fireplace, utility room, a fully appointed kitchen, open ceilings in the living room and giant walk-in closets in each bed room.
- This duplex incorporates a 1,638 square foot 2 bed room unit (1,097 sq. ft. on the main floor and 541 sq. ft. on the upper floor) and a 1,703 square foot 3 bed room unit (1,087 sq. ft. on the main floor and 616 sq. ft. on the upper unit) which meets the demands of the majority of the renters market.
- Each unit is filled with the items renters want most to make their apartment living feel like home and not just another apartment.
- A low maintenance exterior keeps operating cost low to ensure greater profits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick