Affordable Gable Roofed Ranch Home Plan With Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This rustic gable roofed house plan promotes open spaces and spectacular outdoor views. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow for ample amounts of natural light. This was inspired by our best-selling Craftsman Mountain Home Plan with the intention of bringing it to a broader budget range and we think we've succeeded.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area in this rustic home plan is perfect for casual dining or entertaining. From the breakfast area, walk out onto the patio which can be covered or screened.
- The beautiful master suite includes a luxurious master bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath finish out this ranch floor plan.
- The bonus room option over the garage gives you expansion space. The knee walls in the bonus room are 5' and the vaulted ceiling peaks at 11'.
- A large two car garage comes equip with an area perfect for a workshop or storage.
- Related Plans: Get a slab with house plan 15885GE. Eliminate the garage workshop with house plans 25631GE (basement) and 15884GE (slab). Downsize with house plan 15883GE (1,729 sq. ft. in reverse). See what started it all, and photos and links to even more versions, with house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,139 sq. ft.
- Deck: 271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 274 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,035 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 7"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12