Craftsman-Inspired Ranch Home Plan
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Spectacular outdoor views and an open floor plan are only a few special features in this gable-roofed charming cottage house plan. Inspired by our best-selling Craftsman Mountain Home Plan, it delivers a lot of what makes that plan special while bringing it to a broader budget base.
- Upon entering this rustic home plan, you are greeted by a vaulted ceiling in the foyer and lodge room. Timber trusses give this home a rustic feel while maintaining a functional floor plan.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends. Exit to the outdoor space from the breakfast area or lodge room and take in the magnificent views.
- This home plan features a master suite which includes a luxurious bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with shared bath round out the first floor of this cozy ranch home plan.
- The bonus room over the garage gives you 392 square feet of future expansion space and is not a part of the total living area calculations.
- The bonus room has knee walls at 5'4" and the room rises up to 9' at center.
- The Covered Porch directly behind the Lodge Room measures 15'11" x 14'.
- The primary roof pitch is 10:12.
- Related Plans: Get a hip roof with house plan 15886GE.
- Get more room with house plans 15884GE (1,729 sq. ft.) and 15885GE (2,090 sq. ft.). Both are designed in reverse.
- See what started it all, and photos and links to even more versions, with house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
- See a list of all the plans in this series in our Facebook Craftsman Mountain Series summary.