Craftsman-Inspired Ranch Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Spectacular outdoor views and an open floor plan are only a few special features in this gable-roofed charming cottage house plan. Upon entering this rustic home plan, you are greeted by a vaulted ceiling in the foyer and lodge room. Timber trusses give this home a rustic feel while maintaining a functional floor plan.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends. Exit to the outdoor space from the breakfast area or lodge room and take in the magnificent views.
- This home plan features a master suite which includes a luxurious bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with shared bath round out the first floor of this cozy ranch home plan.
- The bonus room over the garage has 5'4" knee walls which rise to 9' at the center and gives you 392 square feet of future expansion space and is not a part of the total living area calculations.
- Related Plans: Get a hip roof with house plan 15886GE and a bonus room with house plan 15884GE (1,729 sq. ft.). Get even more room with house plan 15885GE (2,090 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 25665GE (1,515 sq. ft.). See the plan that inspired this one: house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12