Affordable House Plan in 2 Sizes
About This Plan
- This simple house plan comes in two versions to help fit more budgets.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold in colder climates and reduces clutter wherever you build.
- The family room is vaulted and open to the kitchen and dining room making the home feel much larger. The dining room is light-filled.
- An island in the kitchen has informal counter seating.
- Two bedrooms share a bath and laundry is centralized for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss