Affordable Ranch Home Plan with Gabled Roof
About This Plan
- A gabled roof makes this ranch home affordable to build without sacrificing a bit of curb appeal.
- The large front porch welcomes you inside where a vaulted entry leads you to the main living area.
- A formal dining room lies just to your right with the great room directly ahead.
- The kitchen features an island that blends with the nook to create a straight line of vision throughout the main living area.
- Vaulted ceilings and a fireplace make the area cozy without being too formal.
- The master suite lies to the back right of the home and pleases with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The remaining two bedrooms lie in front of the master and enjoy access to the full bath just outside the bedroom doors.
- A 3-stall, double stack garage completes this ranch home plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 8959AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss