All the Bells and Whistles
About This Plan
- Spacious and grand, this lovely Florida home plan has every luxurious amenity you can think of.
- Stunning ceiling treatments, a residential elevator and several wet bars are but a few of the impressive details.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the huge living room and the library with its coffered ceiling.
- The informal area of the home is huge and all open concept, giving you sweeping views everywhere you look.
- Choose from a first floor or second floor master suite, each with a separate sitting area.
- Two additional bedroom suites on the second floor each have access to covered balconies.
- You also have both a great room and a game room with wet bar that has sliding glass doors on two walls that lead out to the upper covered lanai.
- The ground floor outdoor area is no less luxurious and has a big outdoor kitchen and a fire pit area.
- The reflection pool can be enjoyed from the living room curved window bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,858 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 2,477 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 447 sq. ft.
- Entry: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 4"
- Depth: 132' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1482 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss