Alley Accessible 3-Bedroom European Cottage Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Old-world charm abounds in this traditional Tudor style house plan, featuring a brick exterior, covered front entry, and 2-car alley-access garage with an enclosed storage area.
- A quiet library in the front of the home offers privacy and versatility.
- Through the foyer, discover a vaulted kitchen and family room with a fireplace.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts an oversized island with a breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, and built-in tech center.
- Tucked between the kitchen and garage, a covered porch with a fireplace becomes your private oasis.
- The main-floor master suite features a generously sized walk-in closet and 4-piece bath.
- On the upper level, you'll find a spacious loft, two bedrooms, a full bath, and optional bonus space with endless possibilities.
- NOTE: Please allow 3-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 2"
- Depth: 114' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12