Almost 9000 Square Feet of Luxury
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Timeless French country touches warm the luxurious proportions of the exterior. The straightforward mix of stone and lap siding is a classic look that will never go out of style.
- The 20-foot-long dining room will ensure the whole family a place at the table for holiday dinners. There also will be plenty of room to mingle about in the spacious great room and kitchen.
- The 25x18-foot great-room features a beamed ceiling, built-in shelves, a media center, and a fireplace.
- The long kitchen island isolates the cooking spaces of the kitchen, allowing guests a perch at one of the five snack bar seating spaces.
- The master suite, an office, and a large laundry room fill up one wing of the plan. The master suite includes a large dressing closet with built-in dresser. Like the great room, it features a beamed ceiling and also includes a tall arched window that takes up the rear wall. Built-in shelves in the office across the hall will help stave off untidy messes.
- Other practical features are built into the main-level as well, including a large mudroom off the garage and a huge storage area sandwiched between the garage and rear of the home. It's ideal for tool storage and gardening equipment.
- A bonus room above the garage provides even more space to stash goods.
- The showcases of the lower level are the game room and a media room. Located below the ground with no access to windows, the media room is the ideal place to create a home theater. The game room is a casual hang-out spot, where guests can get away, or older children can have privacy.
- The rest of the lower level is devoted to four bedrooms and three baths.