Alternate Exteriors Available
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in 3 exteriors selections for you and your home builder to choose from. Brick, stone and a combination of both allow you to achieve the street appeal that will best suit your neighborhood.
- The covered entry leads into the foyer with French doors to the study or den.
- The open great room features a boxed ceiling treatment as well as a gas fireplace.
- The step-saver kitchen has a convenient walk-in pantry with a snack bar open to the dining area.
- The courtyard is accessed from the great room and can feature an herb garden.
- The master suite is tucked to the rear of the design for privacy.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 59709ND and 59710ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick