Amazing French Country House Plan with Split Beds and 3 Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Brick, stone, and shakes beautifully combine to provide a grand exterior for this French Country house plan.
- A quiet study off the foyer highlights a bay window and a fireplace, while a formal dining room sits across the way. The spacious, eat-in kitchen opens to a family room, including a stone fireplace with surrounding built-ins, and a screened porch offers added versatility.
- To the right of the home, discover a luxurious master bedroom with a tray ceiling and fireplace, along with dual closets, two vanities, a standalone tub, and a toilet room.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom, and a large game room above the garage provides a bonus space. A helpful laundry closet also resides on this level.
- The garage entrance includes a powder bath, and the main laundry room sits nearby. A fourth bedroom resides on the main level and includes a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1121 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12