Amazing New American House Plan with Second-Level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Brick and vertical siding enrich the exterior of this 4-bedroom, New American house plan, and a large front porch welcomes you home.
- A coat closet sits just inside the foyer, across from a formal dining room, and the family room boasts exposed beams and shiplap above the fireplace.
- An oversized kitchen island provides seating for casual meals and a butler's pantry offers another way to access to the dining room. Enjoy your morning coffee in the keeping room, which sits near the walk-in pantry.
- A sprawling, covered porch includes a fireplace for additional warmth.
- The main-level master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub, separate shower, two vanities, and a toilet room. A second bedroom on the first floor is great for guests.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms can be found, along with a 4-fixture bathroom and a large bonus room for maximum flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12