Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive front porch, cascading gables and decorative shutters adorn this well-planned Traditional house plan.
- Both the front porch and the rear porch wrap around to give you lots of outdoor space.
- Interior columns eliminate walls, preserving the views from room to room.
- Fireplaces can be found in the family room and keeping room for a cozy feeling.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor include a guest suite or nursery and the master suite with its huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor holds an additional two bedrooms plus a hall bathroom and two linen closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick