About This Plan
- Replete with an arched window, cascading gables, a jaunty gazebo and a porch that angles around a large bay window, this country-style bungalow is an eye-catcher.
- The design is configured for maximum utilization of the compact dimensions. Just off the foyer lies the formal living room with a cozy corner fireplace and a sitting space in the bay. In the kitchen-dining area, you find a pantry closet, a circular eating bar and space for more formal dining.
- The front-facing master bedroom opens directly to the bathroom, which contains a corner tub and a separate shower. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet.
- A second entry to the bath allows usage by the two family bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- Related Plans: For 2 bedroom versions, see these house plans 21094DR and 21889DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss