An Empty Nester's Dream Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This delightful one-story cottage presents the ideal layout for empty-nesters or for those approaching an empty nest. A split-bedroom layout that places the master suite and secondary bedrooms on opposite sides of the plan gives privacy and separation to older children and guests. The home plan also features a large dining room next to the kitchen. You'll make plenty of use of this roomy space with its high, light-spilling dormer.
- If you are thinking about working from home the office next to the foyer will be indispensable as well as tax deductible. The double doors and built-ins impart a sense of style.
- The airy great room provides two entertaining options: furniture can be arranged around the fireplace at the back of the room or around optional media built-ins at the front of the room.
- Like the dining room, the bright breakfast nook is large and it connects to an outdoor patio; a tempting place to have an early morning breakfast.
- The master suite will remind you of the reason you've been saving your pennies all these years. Its rewards include a bump-out space in the bedroom for seating, a soothing spa tub, a spacious shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Above the garage, you'll find a bonus room, as well as a big storage closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69006AM.