Angled Ranch Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- From the front, a long covered porch protects the entry to this angled Ranch home.
- A sunken great room is flooded with light from windows on three sides.
- Double doors open to the covered portion of the rear deck.
- The open part of the deck wraps around the back of the home.
- A half wall separates the dining room from the sitting room, preserving the views.
- The bedroom wing is angled off to the right with a big sitting room/library available to all three bedrooms.
- Note the extra closed storage space in back of the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,711 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 10"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick