Angular Modern House Plan with Huge Rec Room in Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Modern house plan has a striking visual appeal and room for expansion.
- There is no fussy formal dining room in this home, just a big open great room space that combines the living, eating and cooking areas.
- A bank of triple windows in the great room overlooks the covered rear patio that shelters you from sun and rain.
- The master bedroom has double doors to a private patio.
- Close off the sitting room by the foyer and you have a quiet study.
- While the home has three bedrooms, you can up that to five bedrooms by finishing the lower level.
- The whole family will adore the rec room that is almost 64' wide. It's a great place for the kids to burn off steam or create a theater room by walling off one section.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12