Appeal of the French Countryside
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed in the style of a French country home, this stone-faced dwelling exudes appeal.
- From the sheltered entry, double doors open to a two-story foyer with exposed-web rafters. The huge gathering room, also two-stories high, contains a fireplace flanked by built-ins and accesses the covered veranda in the rear.
- Open to the gathering room are the morning room and the oversized kitchen with its angled eating bar, central work island and double cooktop.
- A second fireplace and a large window are found in the front-facing den, conveniently accessible from the foyer. A formal dining room is placed on the other side of the foyer.
- The bayed first floor master suite is graced by a vaulted ceiling. The five-fixture master bath includes a large walk-in closet and a garden tub.
- Upstairs, a cleverly compartmented bath is shared by bedrooms two and three. Take note of the balcony and loft that look down upon the gathering room below. Also notice the three-fixture bath and the spacious bonus room accessed by separate stairs.