Appealing 4-Bed House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped gables add character to the front elevation of this 4-bedroom house plan, complete with a single shed dormer and stone trim.
- The heart of the home is located behind the 3-car garage, with a combined family / dining area and kitchen. An angled island offers bar-height seating for casual meals, and the corner pantry provides easy access.
- Retreat to the main-level master, which gives you views into the backyard and a sizable en suite with a toilet room, separate bath and shower, and a walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main floor could serve as a home office, while two family bedrooms can be found upstairs, separated by a generous loft for the kids to enjoy.
- Upon entering from the garage, a mud room greets you to gather your personal belongings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss