Appealing Cape Cod Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a charming Gambrel roof give this Cape Cod home plan its curb appeal.
- A corner fireplace warms the living room that flows right into the formal dining room.
- Another fireplace can be found in the keeping room with built-in bookshelves on either side.
- The large, open kitchen has a center island with sink and eating bar for informal meals.
- You'll never run out of space with your large walk-in pantry close by.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is large and comfortable.
- Future rec space lies over the garage and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick