Appealing Craftsman House Plan with Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- A collage of exterior materials create this appealing, craftsman house plan which highlights a charming front porch and terrace off the back of the home, encouraging outdoor living.
- A formal dining room is located near the foyer, while the open, shared living spaces rest towards the back of the home. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins creates a cozy space for conversation.
- Privately located on the main level, discover the master suite, featuring a tray ceiling and spacious en suite with a roomy walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located downstairs, separated by a 4-fixture bath, and a sizable recreation room provides access to the back lawn.
- Additional space on the lower level can be used for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 360051DK. Get stairs going to a second floor with house plan 360052DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,714 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 5"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12