Appealing Northwest Bungalow House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, decorative wood trim and staggered garage bays magnify the appeal of this Northwest bungalow house plan.
- The den off the foyer could easily be used as a fifth bedroom with two closets and an attached bathroom.
- Follow the hallway back past the beautiful formal dining room with its coffered ceiling.
- While the kitchen is open to the breakfast nook, it is set back from the large great room to keep kitchen noise to a minimum.
- Double doors swing open to lead out to the covered patio where everyone can gather around the outdoor fireplace.
- The second floor is huge and has four big bedrooms including the spacious master suite with a fireplace of its own.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- An added plus is the rarely found walk-in linen closet.
- Third floor bonus space adds an additional 848 square feet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 848 sq. ft.
- Entry: 92 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss