Appealing Northwest Bungalow House Plan
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple gables, decorative wood trim and staggered garage bays magnify the appeal of this Northwest bungalow house plan.
- The den off the foyer could easily be used as a fifth bedroom with two closets and an attached bathroom.
- Follow the hallway back past the beautiful formal dining room with its coffered ceiling.
- While the kitchen is open to the breakfast nook, it is set back from the large great room to keep kitchen noise to a minimum.
- Double doors swing open to lead out to the covered patio where everyone can gather around the outdoor fireplace.
- The second floor is huge and has four big bedrooms including the spacious master suite with a fireplace of its own.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- An added plus is the rarely found walk-in linen closet.
- Third floor bonus space adds an additional 848 square feet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.