Appealing One-level House Plan with Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- The desirable open layout in the heart of the home combines the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Cathedral ceilings rest above a centered fireplace offering a feeling of spaciousness throughout.
- The rear porch is accessible from the living room and is large enough to include a grill.
- The sizable kitchen boasts a large island with a double-bowl sink and a nearby walk-in pantry for easy access. The laundry room's close proximity to the kitchen helps when multi-tasking.
- The master bedroom includes its own foyer, along with a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bath with a separate tub and shower.
- A hallway off the foyer leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, separated by a full bath, which they share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 1"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick