Appealing Tudor House Plan with Loads of Storage Space
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and decorative wood trim accent this appealing Tudor house plan.
- The large foyer is flanked by a quiet study and the formal dining room.
- Notice the huge walk-in storage closet off the study.
- There's also a spacious walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- Additional storage is gained from the big kitchen island and the nearby butler's pantry.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept so you have lovely views of the deck from the kitchen, nook and family room.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the giant master suite with its L-shaped walk-in clothes closet.
- There's a handy second floor laundry room and a huge bonus room with an attached bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Deck: 213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available