Appealing Two-story Traditional House Plan with Pet Center near Mudroom
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone adorn the facade of this two-story, traditional house plan, complete with a space to groom your pets next to the mudroom.
- A coat closet conveniently sits near the formal entry, and a pocket office provides a quiet space for the work-at-home resident. A bay window can be found in the forward-facing, flex room, with barn doors connecting it to the family room.
- The kitchen features a cooktop island, and opens to the eating area and family room. A large walk-in pantry offers loads of storage space, and the close proximity to the garage eases the task of unloading groceries.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite provides a true retreat for the homeowner, and features a sizable, 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, located across from the laundry room.
- The 2-car includes storage space for lawn supplies, and opens into a mudroom built to organize your personal items with a closet, drop zone, and lockers.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 4163DB.
Optional Focus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick